iPADS FOR SCHOOLS Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter the iPads for Schools program (“Promotion”) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter of this Promotion is Commercial Real Estate Asset Management Pty Ltd of 29 Claremont Street, South Yarra VIC, 3141. (“Promoter”). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9249 0054
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Officers, managers and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies and contractors, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. This Promotion is being run at the following shopping centres (hereafter referred to as “Participating Centres”):
VIC: Drouin Central (72-100 Young Street, Drouin VIC), Langwarrin Plaza (385 Cranbourne-Frankston Road, Langwarrin VIC), Ocean Grove Marketplace (2-20 Kingston-Down Drive, Ocean Grove VIC), Chelsea Beach Arcade (426 Nepean Highway, Chelsea VIC) and Wyndham ValeSquare Shopping Centre (205 Greens Road, Wyndham Vale VIC).
5. The Promotion will commence at 9am on 4 June, 2013 until close of trade on 31 July 2013 (“Promotional Period”).
6. Primary Schools may take part in the Promotion and be eligible to win prizes by their school principal or other authorised representative agreeing to these Terms and Conditions in writing during or prior to the Promotion Period (“Participating School”).
7. Customers will receive one ‘iPads for Schools’ entry form for their Participating School for $10 or part thereof spent at participating specialty retailers during the Promotional Period or $50 spent at major retailers.
8. The following transactions are excluded for the purposes of the Promotion:
a) Cash advances/withdrawals, account charges, government fees, interest charges, real estate purchases, bill payments, or ATM/Bank transactions;
b) Lay-by payments, except where the amount paid completes the transaction;
c) Transactions from any banking or financial institution, insurance company or government entity including Medicare
9. Customers can nominate a Participating School of their choice by detailing their school of choice on the entry form and dropping the form into the competition barrel located in centre.
10. Each Customer is responsible for ensuring that the correct school is nominated when dropping in the voucher.
11. Only purchases within the promotional period will be eligible for an entry form. Incomplete, indecipherable, duplicate or illegible entry forms will be deemed invalid.
All entry forms will be scrutinized to ensure the promotion is fair to all customers and Participating Schools. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry forms which the Promoter believes are not genuine. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The total prize pool is worth approximately $10,000 as detailed below:
a. Overall Victorian Prize: 10 x WiFi 16G iPad 4 including accessories. In the unlikely event of a tie, the iPads will be distributed evenly.
b. 5 x $1,000 cash donations (local prizes)
12. The winning schools will be announced on 23 August, 2013 and will be contacted by telephone and email/mail and published on www.cram.net.au and each participating Centre website.
13. The Prize/s will be presented to each winning school within 2 weeks of the prize being announced, on a date agreed between the Promoter and the winning school.
14. The school with the highest number of entries at each Participating Centre (based on the adjustment referred to above) will be awarded with a cheque or payment in favour of the winning schools for the amounts set out below:
– 1st Prize – $1,000 cash (Local Prize)
15. The school deemed as the winner of the Victorian Prize will be ineligible to win a Local Prize at their Participating Centre and the Local prize will be awarded to the school with the highest tally.
16. Photocopied entry forms will not be accepted.
17. Purchases made at Travel Agents are capped at $500 (50 vouchers maximum). National Hearing Centre’s, KFC Ocean Grove and Petrol Stations are not included.
iPADS FOR SCHOOLS Terms and Conditions: