storePlay is the world’s first App based background music service for businesses that allows music to be remotely downloaded and played on an iPod Touch or iPad.
Simple to use, storePlay provides music for retailers, restaurants, beauty salons and other commercial premises, allowing you to legally download curated music playlists for your stores.
Programming is controlled centrally through your head office, but playlists are seamlessly delivered to your stores every month electronically. Music is stored within the app (not streamed) allowing you to build your music library each month.
storePlay is recommended by CRAM- Commercial Real Estate Asset Management P/L as a great add-on to the retail customer experience. For more information on this exciting new music service please visit our website http://storeplay.com.au.
Watch this space for upcoming information on this years IPads for Schools promotion
You could win ipads and cash prizes for your school by simply shopping at our participating centres.
More details to follow…
WIN A CAR COMPETITION Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- This competition is being run at the following shopping centres – VIC: Drouin Central (72-100 Young Street, Drouin VIC), Gateway Plaza Leopold (641-659 Bellarine Hwy, Leopold VIC), Langwarrin Plaza (385 Cranbourne-Frankston Road, Langwarrin VIC), Ocean Grove Marketplace (2-20 Kingston-Down Drive, Ocean Grove VIC), Warrnambool Target (154 Koroit Street, Warrnambool VIC) and Wyndham Vale Square Shopping Centre (205 Greens Road, Wyndham Vale VIC).
- The promotional period includes every day that the Centre is open for trade commencing at 9.00am on Monday 11 February 2013 and concluding at 5pm on 10 March 2013 (“Promotional Period”).
- People may enter the competition by spending a minimum of $20 (‘Minimum Spend’) or more at selected specialty retailer(s) or $50 or more at Major Retailers during the course of one (1) day at a participating Centre during the Promotional Period. Customers must present their original receipts at participating retailers and complete an entry form. Full name, address, phone number, email and any other required contact details must be stated clearly on the entry form.
- The Minimum Spend may be made at multiple selected specialty retailers within the same participating Centre and may include retailer gift card purchases. Minimum Spend at major retailers must be made in one transaction. Layby, ATM, bill payment and cash withdrawal transactions are ineligible. Major Retailers include: Woolworth’s (Drouin Central), Coles (Gateway Plaza Leopold), Safeway (Langwarrin Plaza), Safeway (Ocean Grove Marketplace), Target (Target Centre Warrnambool), Woolworth’s (Wyndham Vale Square Shopping Centre).
- Entries must be placed in the entry box located within the Centre on the day that the Minimum Spend is made and during the Centre’s opening hours within the Promotional Period.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years old.
- Only one entry may be submitted per person, per day.
- An entry that is incomplete, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries or claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry of claim for a prize which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- An entry is only considered valid if the entrant agrees to participate in any public relations activities the Centre undertakes about the Prize if the customer wins a Prize, including photographs for press and other media promotions.
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, retailers of the Centre and any other agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The national prize is one (1) Nissan Alemera automatic car (2013 model) valued at $20,000 including all on road costs. Insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner (‘the Prize’).
- The winner of the competition will be determined by electronic draw. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s Corporate Office at 29 Claremont Street, South Yarra VIC 3141 on Thursday 14th March at 5pm.
- The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified in writing within 2 days of the draw. The name and address of the winner will also be published in The Age on 18 March 2013.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of identity on acceptance of the Prize as well as a valid Australian driver’s license on accepting the prize.
- Any person who does not have a valid Australian drivers license is ineligible to enter.
- The Prize must be collected from the Centre Management office of the participating Centre that the customer entered the competition at on a date agreed upon by Centre Management and the winner. Failure to collect the Prize within three month’s time of the draw will result in it being forfeited. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed National Prizes may take place on 1 July 2013 at the same time and place as the original draw to award any unclaimed National Prizes, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner of the Prize will be notified by telephone and mail within 2 days of the draw. The name and address of the winner will be published in The Age on Friday 19 July 2013.
- By entering the competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Commercial Real Estate Asset Management Pty Ltd (ACN 76 120 435 798) at Corporate Office, 29 Claremont Street, South Yarra VIC 3141 (‘Promoter’).
- Authorised under permit numbers: VIC permit number 13/113.
By entering the competition, unless otherwise stated by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future marketing and publicity purposes (including using this information in delivering marketing communications on behalf of the Promoter via mail, email or SMS), for the purposes of conducting trade promotions and to announce the winner without any future reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update correct or remove any information should be directed to that office.
Congratulations to our winners of the play centres competition!
Mrs J Nye
Like Baker’s Bean on Facebook and keep up to date on special offers and yummy treats!
Click here to visit the Baker’s Bean Facebook page.
The iPad for Schools Promotion featured in the Warragul and Drouin Gazette, on May 15th 2012, pg17.